Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

(/j)

is this good because ‘actually I’m just trans’ is much less serious than ‘I am doing drugs,’ or is this good because now they think you’re doing drugs and you don’t have to come out to them

3 Likes

No lmao

1 Like

getting to say slurs and being punished by being called slurs seems like a win/win to me

3 Likes

this is a serious question I’m genuinely unsure :joy_cat:

3 Likes

no they just wanted to talk to me like “are you doing drugs because blah blah blah” and it basically just ended with them telling me to be safe in college

5 Likes

inch resting

1 Like

They dont actually think im doing drugs (i think) they just wanted to talk to me about it

3 Likes

i’m confused how this tracks from the name thing

3 Likes

“honey, this email is addressed to our child with a girl’s name. what could this possibly mean?”
“oh dear god it’s the marijuana.”

like wtf happened here lmao

5 Likes

Your parents might be thinking of hormonal treatment when they’re warning you away from drugs. I don’t know your parents or anything to assume whether they’re ignorant or not, I’ve just heard it way too much.

1 Like

was the drug they were concerned about estradiol (E on the streets)? were they worried you were snorting titty skittles or something? anticistamines? antiboyotics?

2 Likes

no it was like a seperate thing bc ive beenr eally forgetful lately

I think they actually bought the misadressed thing

5 Likes

they made fun of (preferred name last name) a lot as like a joke
it was kinda fun to hear them say my preferred name like that tho ngl it was like I was being gendered correctly but without them even knowing

7 Likes

do you ever get so high while filling out important college paperwork that you accidentally list your name as “[Youbie]”?

9 Likes

“haha isn’t that right (preferred name last night)?”
“no stoooop haha don’t keep calling me that every day forever now i’d be so embarrassed but like in a fun way taht you really don’t need to feel guilty about and in fact i think we’d all enjoy it”

4 Likes

yeah basically lmao

except it was more so “yeah I bet this (other name) drives like a horse n buggie” when we were talking about me not having a car in college

4 Likes

WE FUCKING DID IT

1 Like

This is gonna be so embarrassing for them when you do come out

7 Likes