Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Poor weak smol fragile katzi :( :kiss:

1 Like

ill throw you like a javelin and you will go weeeeeeeeeeee and then land and be sad that arctic went further than u because hes a twig

3 Likes

i dont understand your relationship with tutuu. what is this dynamic

3 Likes

Wheeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

As-romantic-as-it-can-get-considering-one-is-single-and-the-other-has-a-partner

1 Like

she simps for me and i show him a crumb of affection on occasion to pretend that i dont hate their guts secretly

4 Likes

I like how you went out of your way to use all three pronouns in one sentence

3 Likes

No FAIR I wanted the catgirl

1 Like

Happy birthday idiot

2 Likes

Meow

2 Likes

getting silly with any pronounsers is fun and im trying to stop myself from tutuu = girl

also holy shit may reference

3 Likes

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

4 Likes

Oh it was GGhana I’m pretty sure

Didn’t realise I’d cut the name of the poster out

2 Likes
4 Likes

happy birthmay

3 Likes

Lmao did you just make that? Why are you such a silly goblin girl ^-^

not everything is a catered attack towards you

2 Likes

i agree

3 Likes