Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

swag

i am the big strong dude and tutuu is the small silly dude (he is causing too much tomfoolery and is being taken away from the premises)

5 Likes

Eeeeeeee :confounded:

1 Like

got some minecraft beef going

2 Likes

ON GODD???

1 Like

Im trying to detox from my addictions of playing (video) games and watching youtube. Its been 12 hours so far. Going steady. I win the tin badge

Next milestones are:

24 hours
2 days
3 days
4 days
5 days
A week
A month

3 Likes

skill issue

1 Like

:sob::sob::sob:

the dude talked shit about a player who left so i was like nah that shit on you and they were like well actually they suck so i pulled out the written apology note he made. which. maybe was a bit rash. but to be fair he was cussing me out and shitting on me for not doing well with vcs. so like. yeah

4 Likes

I know the apology note probably did psychic damage to him though. He is a trumpy so like Can i really feel bad

1 Like

add checking fol to this too

3 Likes

i think the extremely funny thing is that this guys signature trait is that he fucking loves pink floyd. He is Dark Me

4 Likes

EVIL lilith only listens to EVIL radiohead

3 Likes

I dont think its bad

Its somewhat of a nerdy social media

You cant be completely off the grid like a shao lin monk, at least i cant

But like people chat with their friends online all the time. For most people its instagram, facebook etc

Fol is my nerdy social media :weary:

1 Like

No you’re guilt free. Keep up the good work soldier

5 Likes

i cannot understate the communist radiohead loving girlthing is beefing with the capitalist pink floyd loving trumpboy

2 Likes

The greeks wrote poems about this

2 Likes

what the fuck

2 Likes

Wait whats wrong with playing games and youtube (also what games)

3 Likes

youtube addiction trumps tiktok addiction anyday

4 Likes

Ive wasted so much of my life with those things

Theyre fine in moderation but nothing is good in way too large doses

I couldnt just play one league game for instance. If i played one i needed to play 7 more in a row. Or else id get this frustrating itch

3 Likes