Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I’m feral in the fact that I am not raised to properly fit in with society
im a girlthing because im kind of a girl, kind of something vaguely resembling a girl in an uncanny way

1 Like

ive often described myself as a person except for the fact i have wings, thats another interpretation of it
im very clearly human but also distinctly not

1 Like

You are a baby monkey :blush:

i am no earthly being

1 Like

Baby jabba? Big belly fluffy?

1 Like

i don’t think you know what fluffy means

1 Like

polite word for saying fat!!! :blush:

u can say fat…

1 Like

its just baby jabba

1 Like

but when i say it for people it can be mean!!! coz i dont know how big their bellies are T_T

i love how that works

you’re worried about offending someone by saying they have a big belly so instead of just not saying it you use “fluffy” as a euphemism for “fat” which in your mind bypasses the offensive part even though you’re using it to mean the same thing

such an interesting creature

2 Likes

tutuu is pathetic but i dont wanna tell him that so he’s actually Awesome (polite word for pathetic) :blush:

2 Likes

people are gonna think you’re calling them a pet or something if you call them fluffy

1 Like

but i call their belly fluffy only!!! not them!!! or sometimes if i call a person fluffy i only do that if they’re close to me!!! im innocent!!!

1 Like

it makes sense doesnt it?

well if you called me awesome without the pathetic part that would make me feel happy! :blush:

no

ur literally attributing new meanings to words
and even if that wasnt the problem using a word as a euphemism doesnt remove the offence lol

point proven

wouldnt this apply to u calling people fluffy if it just means fat

2 Likes

youre a little fruity (polite word for f

5 Likes

fol users try not to say slurs (impossible)

6 Likes

this is too complex i dont understand :sweat_smile:

like if someone called me dork - thats a cute way of saying idiot. if someone called me a moron - thats a rude way of saying idiot. i would like being called dork. moron is more aggressive

fluffy is a more cute / friendly word than fat

also im realizing this might be a language thing. maybe you dont use fluffy as synonym for fat in english? it could just be in my language