Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

My parents LOVE f1 and its sooooo upper middle class middle-aged white capitalist californian of them

Like my mom CRIES when her driver doesnt win (her driver will never win. only max wins)

1 Like

or maybe i just forgot to add most recent?

The sport isn’t about cars its about showing off your fancy gucci outfit at the race and pretending ur accepted by and in the same group as rich ppl

forgo

wow so much dust and collected pebbles

wonder what i’m gonna do with it all :curtain:

2 Likes

@Arete I don’t talk to children or know any but I would’ve unironically loved The Yellow Wallpaper at that age and I hate reading
If you ignore the complex themes it introduces, on face value the literal text is still very engaging which is good for children
the only negative I can see is that it could like, cause nightmares

3 Likes

i inject but I sometimes miss the simplicity of skittles

actual, updated cookie stats

Person Cookie #
Marshal 13
Italy 5
Emilia 4
May 4
Katze 4
Chloe 4
Crich 4
Arete 3
Eliza 3
Litten 3
Benguined 3
Amelia 2
Discobot 2
Zugzwang 2
Tutuu 2
Achro 1
Alice 1
Boss110 1
Datbird 1
Jake 1
Jane 1
Kanave 1
Luxy 1
MaximusPrime 1
Memesky 1
Min 1
N.1 1
oab5 1
Priestess 1
Shurian 1
Silviu 1
Simon 1
Sulit 1
The Void 1
Tw1light 1
Vulgard 1
Wazza 1
Brakuren 1
Bionic 1
2 Likes

for clarity I’m not asking because I want recommendations, I’m genuinely looking for information about what’s currently popular! (thanks anyway though)

4 Likes

1 Like

My brother just reads Warrior Cats

And that’s mostly because I read them so we have a few of hte books lying around

Are you looking for idle curiosity or something else? My sisters have younger kids and I could ask them

conversation else-Internet about how likely you are to have to wait on hold at the library under various circumstances

2 Likes

does your brother also read house of leaves

I would hope not

The things Johnny Truant gets up to in that book…

ddoes your brother read your christmas card

No he’s not here

Nya