Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Oh my sleep schedule is bad so if we’re literally sharing a room-room then that’s probably a pain in the ass

But I also wouldn’t share a room-room with poeple nowadays if I can help it because 1. health issues 2. I am soooo used to having a room myself

If you share a physical room with somebody then you have to like, wear clothing and be a human being, in your room, which is not what concept “your room” was made for, it is expressly for the opposite of those things

Who doesn’t wear clothes in their room?

Me

Did I not just express that very clearly

1 Like

Most of the time I wear clothing but it is useful to have the ability to not do so when I’m sick

1 Like

How are you not cold?

I used to walk in the snow barefoot

3 Likes

Oh cool, your body adapted to colder temperatures like that one person who swims in the arctic waters, that makes sense. Summer must hurt for you, then.

1 Like

I don’t go outside in the summer I live in my air conditioned room which is consistently way colder than everywhere else in the house because it has air exchange with the basement. I don’t go outside or I will faint

i thought you roamed the woods

1 Like

Sometimes I do that and then I get home and have to lie down for a long time and all my muscles do the bad thing they do when you’re out in the heat too long. Very sad! No cure

2 Likes

(Yes cure I’m dehydrated)

Today I had to walk half a mile barefoot cause Lucky got loose. Well I could’ve gottne shoes but I didn’t .And it was just dirt road and gravel and stuff

Adapting to cooler temperatures must be nice. I always feel cold so you might have won out.

More specifically I was just gonna let him walk around since you know dirt road cars go slow but the neighbour complained. She’ll probably go and try to get me in trouble with my parents because she likes doing that kind of thing. Unfortunately that’s not actually how anything works. My parents will make fun of her and I’ll make fun of her and tha twill be that

What if I wanted to read Dream of the Red Chamber sitting on top of the truck while Lucky went and roamed the neighbourhood. That sounds ideal to me honestly. Don’t see the problem here. Mind your business

#mayposting

3 Likes

2022 most dedicated player

2 Likes