Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Yes.

1 Like

i picked up :relieved: from other people i know. there’s just something about it

4 Likes

This was not a y/n qsn :frowning:

2 Likes

ooh yeah i forgot your flushed emoji you use that a ton and the thumbs up in mafia

I also picked it up. You’re actually a lot like the person I picked it up from in many regards… and unlike them in many others

4 Likes

benguinedparbecue confirmed GAY and BRITISH

5 Likes

am i lilith now

2 Likes

No you’re Finn. Get it right

1 Like

I think the comparison was to Arctic.

1 Like

I stand corrected.

1 Like

You’d be such a massive KCBMhead if you were into Blaseball. I could assign you all teams. You would be Breath Mints without hesitation

1 Like

tutuus mean jokes:

"omg ur SOOOOOOOOO FLUFFY :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush: hrhehehehe fluff butt "

2 Likes

Arctic is bi at best. know your lore

3 Likes

i also use :relieved: sometimes and i too picked it up from someone, actually someone irl which was interesting

2 Likes

They have so many inscrutable bits and relieved emoji and statistics. So many statistics

1 Like

The comparison was to FINN from the KANSAS CITY BREATH MINTS

1 Like

i probably use both pleading and joycat more than i use pensive even though pensive is a very me-coded emoji

3 Likes

blaseball is something that by all metrics i should’ve been into but just never was

2 Likes

arctic, town

“You are lovers with tutuu. you share a discord chat”

“your power as a dvc warrior exceeds all. upon dying and enterting dvc, you will be the only member of the town who will be allowed into “informed” channel”

2 Likes

slander me with a role uwu

1 Like