Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

sorry unrelated but

i would invite people to fol but all of my friends have evil autism

2 Likes

evil autism

2 Likes

in BM2, Colin killed 7 non-town in a row, had the 8th in his sights, but was like “I think he’s some kind of 3p by himself and I feel bad” and shot someone else instead.

2 Likes

What about when I hydraed with Magnus

1 Like

what the fuck

2 Likes

That was before I joined here unless I forgot

2 Likes

he was right about the 8th like dead on. he was in fact a 3p that was by himself and miserable. this was out of 10 non-town players btw

2 Likes

Yeah it was. We spent the entire game roleplaying an elaborate neighbourhood argument and scumreading each other and got N1ed

3 Likes

It was a great game. Town won on a moderror and I refused to count it because it would’ve broken my losing streak

2 Likes

yeh it’s the one that ignites on death

2 Likes

ah
idk
i imagined people would play it more like a silly fakeclaiming veteran than anything

1 Like

Our role needed us to double claim other people, without the stipulation that they needed to be making honest claims, so we just made up whatever all day.

4 Likes

We just needed to counterclaim people. It was so funny

1 Like

i can see what u mean tho in the hands of a strong player

I just remembered eliza there used to be a role with an ability that was “vig 2 players and then yourself” and arcanist is just that but you have to die first

1 Like

yeah lol

I replaced that ability with a desperado and it’s still here god help us all

1 Like

Genuinely exquisite posting

1 Like

But then you voted preservatively at the end because I wouldn’t. Such cowardice…

1 Like

Eliza i removed it because i saw a comment somewhere calling it negative utility

1 Like