Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

there’s only so much pride you can put in something before it becomes no better than companies changing their logo colors for one month and exactly one month and then going right back to giving zero fucks

5 Likes

you havent gone far enough.

you need to become gay.

you have to do it orangeandblack5. it starts from the top. trickle down homosexuality. if you cannot do this then how can we know that the administration of fortress of lies really has pride in mind???

4 Likes
im doing my part for pride month (dont click if you've ever flagged me for nsfw etc.)(or some dweeb that plays wordle)

(im goated)

3 Likes
Summary

and then it becomes the bottom?

2 Likes

nvm your joke was way funnier

2 Likes

Damn I wonder what today’s wordle answer is

3 Likes

Trickle down homosexually

1 Like

Wow I’m so good at wordle I got the word in one try

4 Likes

ya maybe add wordle spoilers lmao

3 Likes

i forgot people played worsle that my bad

3 Likes

ngl I recently switched and like it better in almost every circumstance. there’s 1 plugin i miss from Chrome and I miss tab groups

2 Likes

i do love tab groups

does firefox have profiles? Where like u can pin to ur taskbar another windoe of google thats automaticlsly signed in to another account?

2 Likes

There’s a Multi-Account Containers plugin (made by Mozilla) that does what you’re looking for really nicely, and it’s one of my favorite improvements over Chrome (there’s a sandbox plugin, but it’s much worse). I haven’t tried bookmarking them, but you can open a tab in a particular container pretty easily and then going to that site in that container just has the right account. What you’re asking for probably works though.

4 Likes

multi account containers are sooooo fucking nice for alting

4 Likes

5 Likes

I don’t watch tiktok but all the songs that become trendy on it are bangers and are highly addicting. It makes sense really. If they weren’t addicting they wouldn’t become viral on 7 second Tik-Toks. Interestingly it’s like a scientific selection process to find out all the addicting songs

1 Like

I need to listen to this 10 times a day

I’m putting this title back on I need a handicap

2 Likes

Here’s to existing!

2 Likes

FAM4 if May immediately gets caught

6 Likes