Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I have played atleast 100 games irl and have never consistently gotten as good hands as I do in Mahj soul

That just makes it worse for you not better

You’re seeing things, it’s probably that you have more experience looking at the digital hands so they feel better

And auto calculated waits + shiny dora + highlighting tiles when you mouse over them helps you make better decisions

I always lose when I play IRL

same ;(

Not that I win on MajSoul but I have many beautiful women to comfort me

I only have a man and a minor

1 Like

Ah, Kutsuji. What a guy.

Majong handle

I give up

Idk what a yaku is but when I don’t put one of those 2 tiles I know aren’t in the hand it tells me it needs to have at least one yaku

1 Like

i’ve almost saved up enough for his bond

Fu Ji has “the face of a sixteen year old girl” allegedly. Only the face

Unfortunately to tell you about yaku such that you can solve this puzzle I would need to explain pinfu and I’m not doing that

back to playing hsr i go

I know being a lesbian probably has sometthing to do with this but I cannot stand this man’s bond up. I hate looking at him. He looks freeze dried

I don’t think being Lesbian means you hate men

1 Like

Yeah but it means I am predisposed to feel negatively about images of men that are supposed to be Appealing. Due to so many hours of middle school hearing people talk about them and not giving a shit

1 Like

It’s like when people won’t stop talking about like Game of Thrones and you don’t want to watch Game of Thrones you don’t give a shit about Game of Thrones and so over time you grow to resent it

1 Like

Once in middle school these girls were tlaking about. This pair of IDENTICAL FUCKING TWIN youtube celebrity men. And they were like which one is hotter. And I was so very ??? Because thye All had a consistent answer somehow

2 Likes