Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

(Blaseball thing)

The ID wasn’t static

It was static for a very long time and then eventually it stopped being static. Thisidwasstaticyo

I bounce off of games so hard. The reason I beat Hades 2 already is likely due to it being early access and I found a broken combo. The Daedalus Hammer upgrades I used were both heavily nerfed in patch 2 or 3 lol.

1 Like

FFXIV Monk coded.

1 Like

true

…and just like that, I have no new setups.
Wazza is safe, and everyone lived happily ever after.
…for the next couple of months. But by then Wazza would have already recovered from this event.

3 Likes

i had a dream you submitted 20ish special games all in one post and said absolutely nothing else

4 Likes

hololive-vtuber

…I need a moment to process this.

3 Likes

Ff14 grind is going great btw took a break for fathers day stuff but we are almost lv 70 on both my main roles :smile:

is this because it’s a prophetic vision

1 Like

Yep. A self-fulfilled prophecy, that is.

You’re not allowed to kill Wazza

2 Likes

I’m setting that boundary. No killing on Fortress of Lies, please

4 Likes

yeah we KO here. we eliminate.

6 Likes

I find killing morally objectionable because I’m a sensitive snowflake

1 Like

nintendo fighting game casting rules are so funny. They cant call it a marth killer so they call it a marth slayer. I feel like slayer is just as bad it just doesnt have the word kill

1 Like

It’s not killing if I’m not the one doing the murder!
(If anything… Wazza could just lie about drinking a shot in the first place.)

3 Likes

Bruh, I am looking at my setups in the ready-for-review queue, and I think to myself: “How the heck do I even get to make more new setups?”

Aside from Vote-a-Life which is currently in review, I got…

• Flipless Purgatory
  • Undertale Overhaul 2
  • Zone’s Standards (2024)
  • Chaos Revisited
  • Wrogn 2
  • April Showers The Third
  • Still Within Standards
  • Deck of Cards
  • April Showers The Third - Alternative : Quantum
  • Birds and Cats FM

These are ten setups! Like, many of 'em are based on each other, sure, but they are still ten different setups! (Again: This is not even counting Vote-a-Life.)

2 Likes
  • Self-explanatory
  • The sequel
  • Self-explanatory
  • Assume that all my games are a mess (A.K.A. chaos), and this one is self-explanatory
  • The sequel of the game that never got played
  • The third April Showers
  • The sequel of a setup that is still on this list, which also has their sequel ready (i.e., Breaking Standards)
  • Originally called Poker FM, but ended up having nothing to do with Poker at all; Inspired by May’s Splatoon setup, but ended up not using any of that setup’s abilities
  • Not the fourth April Showers because the third one is not even reviewed yet, except this one is independent of its sequels, unlike Breaking Standards, so… here we are. (I looked at it again, and IDK WTF I was smoking when I made this s***) (It should be “normal air”, but every time I look at it…)
  • This incompleteness is
1 Like