Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Yo hold up that kinda goes hard

1 Like

Mods, give this man fol overtime

5 Likes

hard … just like her abs … that you lay your head on after a longggg and tiringggg day of working on solar carssss~

they should put solar cars in omega strikers

All I’m saying is if you told me “hey look at this Asher pillow” I would expect something cursed af and just slapping her splash art on a specifically-black throw pillow not only works p well but also is miles better than any other possibility

2 Likes

Okay now see this

This is just weird as fuck

3 Likes

Is this before or after you bark for her

1 Like

i wont but orange will meow for her

orange is a catboy. eevee exposed him. i still remember

1 Like

honestly the only negative outcome thus far of just fully doxxing myself

3 Likes

there’ll probably be more eventually

2 Likes

(this is not advice)

a foler shows up purely to sabotage your solar car

5 Likes

I like to think I handle myself respectably in all scenarios, so I’m not sure anything I’ve done anywhere could really come back to bite me

Which just leaves the possibility of somebody doing something actually literally deranged but tbh I’m not convinced the risk of that is greater online than irl, at least relative to the number of people you interact with

And I don’t do massive social media so that number is probably quite a bit smaller online than irl

1 Like

Plus I’ve had a blast meeting some of y’all over the years so like prob werf

1 Like

Tutuu I’m not sure I would accept an offer to meet you irl so I’d be a bit less quick with the like on that post

3 Likes

same, i have never ever said anything embarassing on the internet, i am sooooo unafraid
6943-clueless

2 Likes

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :sob: :sob: :sob:

bitch scroll up like one notch

1 Like

No you’re doing it wrong

Do it right

2 Likes