Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I am dumb and oblivious, so I would greatly appreciate it if you wouldn’t return my question with another question.

(Adding more? Adding more what? More bottles for the D-Day? More wounds to your liver? Message unclear. How the heck was I supposed to understand this sentence?)

your alcohol tolerance is multiplied severalfold if you are a southerner, celtic or eastern european
i don’t think wazza is any of those though so they’re just an outlier

1 Like

6 Likes

adding more amounts of alcohol poisoning

I’m English with Irish heritage lol

3 Likes

wait then why u did u say that

celtic then

1 Like

idk i just saw that image and thought about you. maybe its just your penchant for silly copypastas

fair enough

…Wazza, are you sure you want to continue the self-imposed challenge? Like, I ain’t holding back when it comes to designing setups.

1 Like

I’ve got 2 bottles of vodka, try me

1 Like

Uh… I don’t got enough setups for that many shots. If what google said is true, and assuming you got 750ml bottles, then I’d need around 30 setups at least to get you to drink those bottles at once.

…at that point I might as well [REDACTED] myself.

Full disclosure, current status is 12 setups and at the moment I’m stuck making Telephone Pictionary since I don’t have enough people (let alone anyone) to play Gartic Phone with.

These 12 setups took me 6 RL days to make, and one of those setups is a UPick, which I don’t regard as a setup until the setup is actually made.

Like, I can fire 11 shots right now, but it clearly ain’t enough to empty a bottle.

1 Like

I’ll take all shots on video

also they’re 1l bottles, but one of them absolutely sucks

22 shots… ergo, 22 setups.

I don’t know who you’re trying to kill:
Yourself or me.

both

1 Like

Two bottles by the way.
Ergo, 44 setups.

At that point I might as well retire from designing setups.

Wdym btw? Like, worse taste than the other? Burns more or smth?

tastes worse

the burning I can deal with, but the taste, horrible

1 Like

I might have to limit you to games that pass the review so that you aren’t pumping out poor setups :sob:

2 Likes

i cant believe arctic and tutuu are stealing eggs

2 Likes