Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I’m stealing it for next year

3 Likes

what does a dream involving discord even look like

1 Like

this is the kind of autism fol needs more of

8 Likes

like it’s well known that dreams generally don’t incorporate phones but I don’t think any of mine have included a PC either

1 Like

Sorry you were vanillized, may
Arete was too busy TALKING ABOUT LIGHTBULBS

5 Likes

lmao

Idk it was just regular Discord
Not necessarily on a pc or phone but just one giant screen i guess?

2 Likes

chloe isnt diagnosed, somehow

2 Likes

huh

Blind people still dream. I’ve dreamed about discord, and most of it isn’t visual so much so as a visual memory being played out. Like, if I dream about discord it’s not because I’m using discord, it’s kinda like a overlay with little control and it’s often vague to

1 Like

sometimes when I’m interacting with dream computers, it’s less like I’m actually reading words, and more like, I interact with the computer and now I know things? like how sometimes someone shows up in a dream and you know who they are without needing an explanation even though it’s not a real person

5 Likes

YES EXACTLY

I know things whenever I dream about discord

My dreams used to not incorporate phones/PCs, though I do have a distinct memory of a dream when I was very young involving playing videogames on the TV, but now they do extensively. When I’m half-asleep I often dream of looking at my phone and hten have to check my hands for whether my phone is actually htere

1 Like

Like in proper dream-dreams it’s often more “I am on Fortress of Lies” than “I am using my computer, and on Fortress of Lies”, but when half-asleep I specifically hallucinate slash dream being on my phone

1 Like

I am on Fortress of Lies dot com. I see a notification pop up in the top right corner.

I sigh. “I better check it. Might be some reply to that question I asked in that game.”

Little did I know that it was a like from eliza. Actually, I lied. She liked the last 10 posts.

3 Likes

I am on Fortress of Lies dot com. I see a notification pop up in the top right corner.

I sigh. “I better check it. Might be somebody mentioning me after my death in FAM4, let’s see what town has to say about me.”

Little did I know that it was a link by zone. Actually, I lied. Zone links made up my last 10 notifications.

7 Likes

I’m so tempted to make an alt and call it “The Fortress of Lies”

1 Like

3 Likes

@katze hey babe wake up

new asdfmovie just dropped