Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

some people on clash royale will use usernames that can be easily traced back to themselves and where they live. and have the gall to laugh emote at me. i dont need to do anything with the information i just need to know i have that power over people

3 Likes

We are literally on a social deduction forum smh smh

I haven’t experienced much toxicity outside of when I was playing sadako right after the rework - but it was like one SWF. I think once you go up the ranks a lot it might be much worse, but I haven’t really felt it.

Comparing this to my other games like yugioh where I see slurs thrown down in an otherwise progressive and insular community frequently, Warthunder/Enlisted where the chat is just raging at people inbetween nazi and russian propaganda, or Genshin where the wrong ship gets you put on a hitlist makes it easy for me to see which is worse fmpov. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

its better this way

clash royale brings out the monster within me im not even gonna lie

2 Likes

I have been chronically online for a long time. DBD IS BY FAR the most toxic mp game I have ever played. Sure you occassionally get pretty toxic people in certain games (OW, Halo). But every game in DBD is toxic, litterally every one

1 Like

league of legends

what about like CS or val? like people say some actually vile stuff in there, and dont even get me started on some gmod communities

There are only like 3 people I could say I find pretty toxic. Majority of the people that play FM are ~fine

Oh I’m never playing that game so I don’t know

1 Like

i am immensely surprised at that

1 Like

I got tunnelled on RPD by a cannibal for playing feng once. That’s all lol

For every time I get a toxic person I get 10x more people being nice in post game chat tbh

2 Likes

i downloaded league of legends at 11 and that’s what i blame my personality issues on

2 Likes

Surprised that I don’t want to play a game that I have only ever heard negative things about lol.

I would play Heroes of the Storm tbf but never got into League

1 Like

typically the most I get in dbd is like the occasional toxicity post game and the t-bags, but the t-bags are funny so idc

1 Like

i cannot believe no one has ever showed me “an armageddon beast is rampaging through the infinite torment cubicle”

3 Likes

rocket league underrated toxicity as well

3 Likes

What a Save!

2 Likes

I think most people do that as a joke tbf

Nice Shot!