Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

if youre feeling like playing it by the book bind mouse controls to your keyboard like i do lol

nah

it’s this

2 Likes

Please tell me you’ve played lego battles; the third campaign is literally just this but better !!!

1 Like

nope never heard of it

1 Like

league uses point + click movement right? control mouse with wasd with a noisy autoclicker that triggers on hold and release of keys
i know league does keep track of how often and where you click but that seems like it could do the job

1 Like

I’m pretty confident this would be possible to do but you’d need to include some kinda machine vision software to figure out where your character is on-screen and click relative to them offset by a bit but also avoiding going through walls and shit and also you’d totally get banned p quickly lol

1 Like

and like

who tf has that much time for league

1 Like

the community just launched a comp ladder system for hosting games ! It’s worth a try even if you’d prob have to emulate it. It’s three campaigns, Lego castle (king and knights + dwarf allies vs evil wizard and skeletons + troll allies), pirates (brickbeard pirates + islander allies vs royal navy + ninja allies), and space (mars mission humans + space police allies vs mars mission aliens + space criminal allies)

Actually the biggest help would be a functioning thyroid lol

4 Likes

Thankfully i do drink a lot of water though so thats one good habit

1 Like

i think youre overcomplicating the clicky mouse keyboard but ive also never played league so hell how would i know
i was assuming it used the system familiar with where the cursor is hidden and after clicking it resets but. that was an assumption
for walls and stuff though i genuinely do not think it needs to be that complex to function fairly well. at least in my experience doing keyboard emulation for like. 3d games

1 Like

im interested now ill look into it when im home

Heroes are OP tbh.

I have played Starcraft 1 and Starcraft 2

I prefer Starcraft 1 by a landslide

This joke is so good i’m so sad nobody appreciates it

1 Like

have you tried warcraft rumble?

nbowieeee ;-;

2 Likes

Eliza you have liked by posts saying how good of a joke it is but have not liked Chloe’s joke

WTF IS THIS

1 Like

discrimination

1 Like

@Chloe can u ban eliza for being racist

2 Likes