Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

It took me 2 hours to transcribe 2 setups… Good lord, does this process take forever to finish.

my computer science class had me do a thing in scratch (???)
it wasnt very hard we spent like 30m total on scratch
but the project took me like an hour because i, in my infinite wisdom, decided to make poppo dart throwing
from 100% oj

for some godforsaken reason the “delete this clone” function that scratch automatically has does not actually delete this close, it deletes every clone that shares the sprite.

i circumvented this by making the thing that detects when a balloon should pop only detect a specific color on the point balloons. and then the function that deletes clones instead checks if it has the point balloon sprite first
this has the side effect of making every balloon unpoppable unless it is a point balloon

this also has the side effect of deleting every point balloon if u pop even a single one
but its a silly scratch game so its ok

God I did so much on Scratch as a kid…

2 Likes

now I am thinking like a programmer…

Dumb question: did they connect it to that email from a month ago?

1 Like

i told them lmao, they both believed me originally and my dad was like “well why didnt u just tell us then” and i explained why

2 Likes

they actually fucking believed you :sob:

this is way too true tho

1 Like

@May I FINALYL YDID DI I GOT 13HOPRHAN S

1 Like

THE ORPHANS!!!

1 Like

I got it in sanma once and I also once riichi’d for 13 orphans on a 0-left wait because my friend was in a voice call and it seemed really funny

1 Like

Yeah I riichid for thirteen orphans after discarding a terminal to trap

1 Like

IT WAS ROUND 4 I WAS IN 4TH PLACE AS DEALER AND I GOT 9 TERMINALS

“FUCK IT WE BALL”

2 Likes

never stop gambling

2 Likes

anyways may i just got the notification are you attempting bird gacha again

1 Like

I’m playing mahjong and talking about Dream of the Red Chamber but I will be attempting it soon

1 Like

We have some Xifeng haters in the bookclub and I can’t stand for that

well i’m glad you’re having a fun vacation

4 Likes