toodles got a passport and has been living with arctic ever since

3 Likes

thats because my words are awesome and the bible is gay

4 Likes

Gay bible

1 Like

the bible is Chloe

3 Likes

guess who does all the cooking and housework and who sits there and complains all day and is useless

1 Like

you

1 Like

jk

1 Like

i just realized the reason i thought something i could barely understand was incomprehensibly funny was because i ate a reasonable meal for the first time in two weeks

4 Likes

arcy

because he’s the top

3 Likes

wrong!

1 Like

you’re asking to get bullied

she’s not like you tutuu

2 Likes

I did a bunch of housework today for my soon to be wife :blush:

and I’m gonna do more later because we have 2 girls coming over that wanna date us. one of them is making chili for us

go ahead. try to make fun of me idgaf lmao

4 Likes

yea shes worse

@notblackorwhite you bath water waffle eating really bad mafia hosting mtg perpetual losing cardboard munching pea brained muffinhead

she’s not the one who eats bath water waffles. swing and a miss

2 Likes

2 girls that wanna date you??? but ur married??? poly relationship???

1 Like

thank you!! I had no idea about this. if I had intense itching after taking it, I’d have probably chalked it down to my eczema

I actually feel really weird on cetirizine. like my body’s need to make a response to the itchiness/sneezing is gone, but there’s still a very subtle and persistent itch/tingling

4 Likes

all queer people not satisfied with one wife. they all have a side chick and a side guy

1 Like

5 Likes

waffle eating thing wasn’t me lmao. and at my current store my standard match record is 16-2-0, and my sealed record is 14-2-2 in magic. nice try tho

mhmmmm we’ve gone on a few dates already and we’re having a sleepover tonight.

3 Likes