Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

that was supposed to be me bullying nbowie but in retrospect that is probably not well executed given she is replying saying that she gets what ur saying so uh.

oops

2 Likes

Yeah it was just, the context of me being upset by specifically somebody memeing in response to a serious question, and then you continuing to meme in response to a related serious statement that was frustrating. No worries about it and I know my patience is unusually thin right now

4 Likes

I was thinking about that a day or two back actually

2 Likes

Inside of you are 2 wolves

and 5 villagers we are hosting a mafia setup inside of you

2 Likes

Sunlags is another Eliza-ism that I think she uses in a similar manner but that I also read as having a negative connotation in some way like somewhere between :unamused: and :skull: idk. That one I’ve gotten used to as meaning like “word” does in slang, but “womp womp” is probably gonna trip me up for awhile.

1 Like

Blood on the Aorta.

2 Likes

most townsided setup on em

3 Likes

Doesn’t have that same ring to it.

1 Like

As It Has Been Decreed By My Infallible And Gracious Whims, The Time Has Come To Snipe. May My First Post In This Thread Be Blessed And My Timing Be True

2 Likes

Damn It, Off By One

2 Likes

skill issue

rip hello foler i have never seen

2 Likes

to me it means like

:sunglasses: but ironic/not actually Cool

1 Like

Damn I was so close and wasn’t even trying to snipe

2 Likes

i just didn’t realize the cookie was this close gg

1 Like

if i did i might’ve tried

1 Like

i also forgor

Okay yeah that’s what I thought but Eliza has described it in a way that makes think that when she uses it she means “word”

1 Like

You only get it when you’re not trying to get it.

i have a series of dogs i call dogbert that ive found a way to attach armor stands to that i then attach other entities to. the first dogbert, a jungle dog, died after the shulker on his back shot him repeatedly until he went into the sky and perished. currently im using dogberts as portable end crystals i just put end crystals on them and tow them around

1 Like