Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

glad you’re back <3

1 Like

I almost spent like 50kg on art yesterday while I was sick AND tired AND had been drinking so basically I’m fully conscious and ready to be reposnsible today

1 Like

fair enough

1 Like

Love you

2 Likes

I know I’ve already said that but like

Love you!

I need more fake money I need to make a new skin but I have no drawing tablet here. Very sad! No cure

2 Likes

i-is there a cure?
THERE IS NOT!

i think you heavily misunderstand that being better doesnt mean being back to scheduled programming

1 Like

The market is SO BAD right now though. SO bad

Atlas, pray the Gods that they’re actually going to give me that supplex libellus valachorum today

Like I know all the material, I just don’t know how to introduce it into the essay I think, so I think I am going to spend like 1 hour on it

1 Like

I assume the answer is yes but did you also explain to them why they should be charging more gems

1 Like

I get pings for people liquidating skins multiple times per day and I don’t even have that many keywords checked to ping for. I hope this isn’t the new normal

Yeah

Maygus

think logically and try to put a little artistry into it
make sure your physicality is up to it too

I did get 100 prints on a skin shortly after instant reprints went live I think? So we’re not, like, fully in the zone of “impossible to sell well”? But maybe after the system has settled… hhhm

My history teacher I would describe as something as a grammar nazi, use the wrong term and the whole sentence suffers because of one word. And ever since that I am worried to misterm anything or missay something at all

1 Like

They basically made it WAY easier to create more copies of already-existing skins, so everybody’s constantly selling copies of their entire back-catalogue instead of running skins for a week and then retiring them. Which makes it much harder for smaller skinmakers to sell

then proofread! and read hard!
make sure everything is up to scrutinization

I am still wondering if he’d cut my phrase if I wrote Turkey instead of Ottoman Empire