Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

You have two braincells

I saw someone in a store in the Lego aisle talking about sets and how they bought 2 of a particular Star Wars set, one to build and one as “an investment” which I thought was so fuckin funny. I talk about magic cards as an investment jokingly sometimes (if/when I cash out, I’m fully aware I’m going to be losing a ton), but these dudes were serious about it.

3 Likes

U were the least expected ally in bullying these lego star wars nerds but i welcome you :handshake:

2 Likes

Damn nbowie is kinda based??? Huh???

3 Likes

You’d be shocked at how profitable that strategy actually is, especially with larger sets. Stuff like Ninjago City go for thrice their original value a couple years after they’re retired.
The problem is illiquidity - it take a lot for time to convert a LEGO into cash - and that not everything gets that level of return, but there are some real returns if you know what you’re doing.

2 Likes

@YoubutWorse i dig the new avi look at u go :nail_care: :nail_care: :high_heel: :100:

There are 2 braincells inside of you…

1 Like

Look at your avatar and then speak. In the last few months of you being active on fol and discord you have been exactly as intelligent

Neither of tutuu’s braincells understood the joke.

1 Like

It’s just funny to me. Like you can make money off of Magic cards too, but it always strikes me of a deeply unserious thing to do when you’re investing in a children’s toy essentially.

3 Likes

waking up to tutuu bullying again another nice day on fortress of lies

5 Likes

Ur asking for it but u wont receive any. U will be ignored just like all the guys who keep ignoring u irl L bozo

2 Likes

okay black and white stripes on my screen

1 Like

You are behind bars

3 Likes

GET ME OUT AAAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

ty ty

2 Likes

silviu is real?

2 Likes

I have a theory, ive never seen jail and silviu in the same room