Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Well, until 'murica gets some sort of political revolution in terms of how it works

1 Like

@Silviu200530 SILVIUUUUU ILY HI I MISSED U

8 Likes

foot is bigger than decimeter

1 Like

Awww this message really warms my heart. ILY too, chloe

3 Likes

Yeah lol

honestly each political party should just get a mulligan

3 Likes

try again, let the trump and biden debate be a really weird part of 2024 that ends up being largely unrelated to the election

3 Likes

True

I’m still wondering what the political system should be to actually improve societies. One option I thought about was Switzerland’s example of direct democracy (referendums to decide laws), but honestly I’m not sure if this is an ever remotely viable solution.

1 Like

Idk but it definitely involves NOT first past the post voting

America would be a much better place if we weren’t forced to choose between the two top parties

Not immediately ofc but like

Yes, but it’s much bigger than an inch and not a good replacement for it. My argument is inches is a nice unit and centimeter is too small and decimeter is too big to be an equivalent SI unit of length. There’s also not a good equivalent of foot because decimeter is too small and meter is too big.

1 Like

there isn’t a unit smaller than an inch in the imperial system. you have to start dividing the inch. you need metric for science or you need to invent new imperial units

1 Like

Unbelated. I am wondering if I told Molly that I missed her and that ily her back, god I literally can’t remember

1 Like

I think I drank a little of sleepy joe’s orange juice. Yikes!

1 Like

you’re gonna lose your mind when you find out all the nonbase units are made up with suffixes and there’s nothing stopping the imperial system from doing the same thing

1 Like

whats a nonbase unit?

1 Like

the metric system is better for science for several reasons, no one is disputing that. but their definitions are also arbitrary and it’s wrong to call them purer or whatever

2 Likes

the meter is the base si unit of distance. all the other units of distance are just meter with a suffix slapped onto them