Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

wtf jail kinda goated at geometry dash

2 Likes

Cat

mf just said ‘‘im squishy around people i know’’ and your brain melted

1 Like

1 Like

people used to call me condescending alot when I said absolutely anything do I still come off as that. I hope not

1 Like

Doesn’t strike me as such

1 Like

no you just come across as descending

5 Likes

me reference??

1 Like

i think i need to do some cleaning

yeah you need to delete your account

2 Likes

Jane!

Silviu!

you come across as a role ideas moderator

1 Like

i left like 5 months ago they just never took the role away from me and I dont care enough to ask for it off

3 Likes

i like the idea of a role ideas moderator like they will ever update the game

is town of salem 2 even alive at this point

1 Like

shockingly, yes

das crazy
is the game free

1 Like

kinda

It’s evident from recent reviews that this game is in disarray, with its moderation leaving much to be desired. I have tried to sink time into Town of Salem 2 after orginally playing its predecessor, and cannot get past the toxicity running rampant at the moment.

A recent announcement on the official Discord by the community manager, shapesifter13, is frankly laughable. Instead of addressing genuine concerns, players are told to “stop acting like children” for merely advocating for stricter penalties on rule breakers and providing evidence of player misconduct.

It’s frustrating to witness BMG’s failure to address serious issues like doxxing, harassment, and pedophilia, allowing offenders to roam free. Despite community outcry, the lack of action is staggering. Moderators seem to focus on small infractions while major offenders go unpunished.

BMG’s tiered punishment system, aimed at rehabilitation, falls short as major rule violators receive repeated minor punishments while genuine players suffer at their hands. This leniency may be an attempt at player retention, but it’s driving away genuine players while enabling bad actors.

BMG, if you are reading this - effective higher management has a life cycle. Businesses who give a :heart::heart::heart::heart: about improvement understand that change is important, and therefore will swap their management every 3-5 years to promote continuous growth and accountability. You’ve been hitting a wall over and over since 2014 with the same management. Social deduction is a niche genre and you are no longer scratching the itch, and I would pick from the number of microtransactions going into the game that you are failing financially.

My honest opinion is that you sell while the product is still salvageable, new management and community direction is required to save the integrity of the Town of Salem franchise. I understand it’s your brainchild but perhaps better moderation and strategic direction, such as balance initiatives, would increase the player count and make this game actually enjoyable to play for the rest of us. Or will you stubbornly run it into the ground instead of doing what’s best for it?

Best of luck!

1 Like

wow dats crazy