not like, therapist help though

1 Like

Anime dessert?

2 Likes

mhm
the big rectangular ones

2 Likes

enjoy myself and be happy
(seeing as i’m still here, i’ve set an extremely unrealistic goal for myself)

1 Like

figure out my answer to this question

1 Like

my computer kinda works again!!

3 Likes

I’m in Minnesota this week visiting family and I was at an SFF convention (big party for nerds) today and there was an FLL/FTC demo in the morning

and I stopped by the demo to see the robots and the team from my school was there!

4 Likes

thats so cool!

1 Like

huh
idk what most of these TLAs (three letter acryonms) mean but

FTC means federal trade comission (jk, its a robotic compettion, u can learn more by just googling the acronym)

1 Like

lol ok fair
i think i would probably find federal trade commission but ty

science fiction and fantasy

FIRST Lego League (robotics competition for elementary to middle schoolers, they build small Lego robots)
FIRST Tech Challenge (robotics competition for middle and high schoolers, they build medium robots (about the size of a printer))
there’s also one just for high schoolers where they build big robots but it wasn’t at the demo + my school didn’t have it

2 Likes

holy shit

Hi cookie thread do y’all remember how when I first came out my dad was super transphobic but then actually shaped up and got better

Turns out he’s still just as transphobic. He just is better at not being confrontational about it

3 Likes

there exist great fools in this world

it’s rather unfortunate you have to deal with one

2 Likes

yeah :sob:

1 Like

14 years old, priestess and italy convincing me to play forum mafia. soon to be 20. when the time is

4 Likes

It really feels weird not to be a highschooler anymore

2 Likes

@Marshal Happy birthday