Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I have a fiancee and now two other girlfriends. How many girls do you have, 22?

3 Likes

YOU HAVE TWO OTHER GIRLFRIENDS?!?!?! HOW?!?!?! HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY?!?!?! WHY YOU HAVE 3 BITCHES??? WHERE ARE MY BITCHES??? :weary: :weary: :weary:

3 Likes

i think polygamy is frowned upon in most places

1 Like

I’m the Artist in a BotC game run by Benguined.
The circle, going clockwise, is me, Klara, Ben, Litten, and May (Klara and Ben are pseudonyms).

The two demons in play are Vigormortis and Vortox. Since we’re only five people, we do 3 town members, 1 Minion, and 1 Demon; the Demon and Minion don’t know each other.

I get in a whisper with Benguined and ask, “If I were to ask if I am neighboring the Demon, would you say yes?” Benguined says no. I out this result, as it narrows our Demon options between Litten and Ben. We vote out Litten to prevent any kitten chicanery. The game continues.

After a long night, I push Ben. Ben claims to be a Philosopher who became an Artist on N1 and meets with Benguined in a whisper. I immediately suspect this, as a Philo-Artist is the only mechanical explanation for escaping my check. Ben returns and says that they Vortox-proofed their question of whether I am the Demon and got a yes.

I nominate Ben, and he gets 3 votes: one from Litten, one from May, and one from me. Ben counter-nominates me, and I get the one vote from Ben.

The game ends, with evil winning.
Ben was indeed the Philosopher and had Philo-Artisted me N1 without telling me. Thus, I was poisoned and got the wrong result.
N2, Vigormortis May shot Spy Klara, poisoning Ben, causing him to get the wrong result as well.

im gay

also n1 litten got a seamstress difference check between may and ben

which did not help ben’s case

basically they wanted to make sure I always lose if I rand demon but achromatic knows best

I refuse to lose a game in short form cuz I randed demon

the nights were long because klara, the spy, kept insisting on taking like 3 minutes worth of notes every time they got a grimoire. they had also randed spy in the previous game and done the exact same thing

1 Like

I thought you were typing the art of war?

1 Like

two major exceptions are fringe fundamentalist mormon sects and trans lesbian circles.

4 Likes

night 1 of the second game was particularly long because ben took like a year to make their philo decision (fun fact, they initially went dreamer, but they somehow managed to misinterpret it completely? and i let them change their mind)

1 Like

potatoe

1 Like

chloe’s most intelligent thought:

Luka did you see the torracat pfp

bad joke dont click

ur my least intelligent thot

1 Like
Summary

i’m chloe’s thot :flushed: dream come true :flushed:

[REDACTED] is a derogatory term for a woman

Hmm

4 Likes

did you really need to google that… how dum are you … blondie …