1 Like

I WON R2 TOO

WE EATING GOOD TONIGHT

3 Likes

here is my deck i am absolutely CRUSHING the oppoSITION

1 Like

how’d you do

1 Like

i just won r3 still playing! its 6 rounds of swiss followed by top 8. so the grand champion will play 9 games total

3 Likes

there is a SURPRISING amount of depth when it comes to decision making in aggro. the meta is very fast, games are decided by turn 4-5. so every decision u make matters so much. which 1-drop you play on turn can decide the whole game. and deckbuilding too. im running some cards that are trying to answer meta calls. god i love magic so fun. i hope i win. lots and lots of money. i loooove money! i loooove money!

2 Likes

Aggro has a low skill floor but a high ceiling

3 Likes

went from 3-0 to 3-2 :sob:

i didnt sideboard well and it shows. i didnt know the matchups too well. i can prepare better for the future

there is a miniscule chance i can make it to the top 8 cutoff if i win my next game

For 50 players and 6 rounds of swiss:
0.8 players at 6-0
4.7 players at 5-1
11.7 players at 4-2
15.6 players at 3-3
11.7 players at 2-4
4.7 players at 1-5
0.8 players at 0-6

It is likely that 2 or 3 (2.5) people with a record of 4–2 will make the Top 8

2 Likes

youre part of the 0.8 im part of the 0.8
we are not the same

3 Likes

GRRRR YOU LITTLE

Mono red aggro is my favorite bc i can just turn my brain off and still win on arena while also taking notes in class

3 Likes

so true bestie except u forget to turn it on later and you go and post on FoL and then we all have to read your posts

4 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

min and i have been sitting in a discord call listening to tunes for the last like 3 hours any suggestions from the audience

4 Likes

steve harvey

1 Like

thats a person

1 Like

Touch - daft punk

…you like daft punk?

I was listening to daft punk earlier while (finally) reading through house of leaves honestly they go together p well