Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I may go see one

1 Like

Go to the hospital and make sure you’re not dying fr

Yeah if you were inhaling smoke for 5 to 6 minutes you probably should

1 Like

The insurance will try to fight on paying it if you don’t go right away too

2 Likes

Their snakes so they’ll argue “if they were really hurt they would’ve gone right away”

2 Likes

The sooner you do it the more likely insurance is to pay for it and the less likely you are to have long term problems that’ll be even more expensive. You probably save money by seeing a doctor right away

1 Like

Also hospitals are open 24 hours so the time isn’t super pertinent

And then call off work and sleep regardless because you need to rest after an accident

And time. I’ve wasted so much damn time being sick like “ugh it’ll go away eventually I don’t need antibiotics” and living like 50% of a life. And it doesn’t go away and I see a doctor finally and it’s fixed and it’s like. Well what was I living 50% for

1 Like

My aunt is a nurse and I asked her and she just said I’m probably irratwd and just need to drink water

1 Like

With all due respect nurses aren’t doctors and every doctor I know has told me I need to go to get checked after I got in an accident

1 Like

that one bit where its like “ive had a headache for 18 hours and I finally caved and took tylenol, and then it went away in 30 minutes! i couldve saved the tylenol!”

2 Likes

based on what ive read so far

you should probably go see a doctor

3 Likes

It’s not even that. Like it’s not that. Going to the doctor and getting the prescription immediately and obviously fixed it. I was just like “well it’ll take so much time to go there” ignoring the fact that it takes the same amount of time whether I go now or later

2 Likes

So I just waste more time putting it off cause I have to spend a portion of every day on Sickness

however, if you didnt have askill issue you could’ve pulled off this manuever

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure I would have died then

Not actually sure

Idk how speed coorelwtes to death in car

2 Likes

Fortunately modern cars are pretty good at absorbing impacts