Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

bad homebrew scripts truly fascinate me

I like crazy feasts

Not really the script is kinda flawed lol

1 Like

half the reason i’m in botcu is to see what the homebrew community has come up with this time (half and half as to whether this is /pog or /neg)

1 Like

The main problem being good can get game solving info faster than evil kills them?

joker king be like

1 Like

is there even a point for the botc/botf discussion thread

2 Likes

to get the monthly character reveals in real time

4 Likes

BoTC live reaction

I think presidential candidates should be forced to play BOTC together

4 Likes

It gives me flashback of those channels with Trump, Biden and Obama playing together something and their dialogue is AI voiced. I always wondered what app they’re using

1 Like

They say to me they say Donald, there’s no way you can be the seamstress. There’s no way you can be the seamstress Donald, you waited until day 3 for your check. They say that Kamala has been putting seamstress in her 3 for 3s for days. They say RFK Jr. dreamed me as Cere or Town Crier.

You know what I say to that? I say, I say that LYING Kamala was putting sweetheart in her 3 for 3s too. That RFK Jr. is cere locked. He’s clearly cere locked, what do you think? And I say, that we’re in a Fang Gu game, and Kamala was the sweetheart. But now, she’s the Fang Gu. SAD.

6 Likes

Wonderful

What would be Kamala’s live reaction to all of this

1 Like

I imagine what can be, unburdened by what has been

2 Likes

which, in this context, looks a lot like she is actually the Fang Gu

2 Likes

Come on, what the heck guys, Biden didn’t you fortunetell check me now two nights. Guys we talked about this, what the heck.

I am fortuneteller?

Biden don’t you freaking do this to me

1 Like

I think they’re biden their time

2 Likes

I think they obama’d their last care

1 Like

Biden is the amnesiac but not because he actually is but he genuinely just keeps forgetting what his role does.

3 Likes