Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

freehand building is how i generally build. i just start placing blocks and Praying

3 Likes

Your building sense rocks, lilie

1 Like

I wish i could set it on fire with flint and steel right in front of you

There’s two types of people

1 Like

fire spread isnt enabled. this upset me too, dont worry

2 Likes

ooh i like it. jenna and i starting playing minecraft with one of our girlfriends and ive been doing a lot of freehand builds. i made a little pier + gatehouse that im proud of

3 Likes

Ill cover it with furnaces then. Youd need to shift click to get rid of every single one. Youd be there all day and be frustrated and your left pinky would hurt which would make me happy

i was a bit stumped on where to start so i took inspiration from the game cube animal crossing post office
PostOffice.PNG
most obvious on the roofing

2 Likes

shift clicking is easy. you accidentally stumbled into the correct solution though as a chest lock makes furnaces invulnerable and theyre not semi transparent like chests. theyre the best grief block. however the server does not allow griefing :(

2 Likes

Not gonna tell. :stuck_out_tongue:

–new topic: Has anyone ever heard of a “GM Victory”? In the early days of my homesite, we didn’t do “ties” or “draws”. If all parties died (which could happen because we executed all inside ties), then “nobody wins… except the GM (i.e. host)”. On another note, have you ever heard of the victory of a role which was not even in the game? IIRC eevee was the host of this game, but I don’t remember if that was on old FoL or this site.

3 Likes

We were literally just looking at used car prices - my dad would get his Audi for the same nominal price as he bought it for in 2019. He was shocked at how much it had held its value and said it should’ve halved by now.

1 Like

Speaking of cars, my I have my driving test in September and was looking at new cars. I’m currently looking at purchasing an A1 for my first car - does anyone have any experience with them?

2 Likes

Used car prices are pretty high rn iirc.

3 Likes

Right yeah okay. Pandemic created part shortages which led to fewer cars being produced which led to people both buying more used cars and keeping their existing cars for longer which reduced the supply. This compounds with higher prices and higher interest rates driving demand for used vehicles even higher.

1 Like

ugh
dying

2 Likes

ok I’m fine now

3 Likes

:frowning_face:

:slightly_smiling_face:

Plssssssssss