Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

I can’t believe the airbag would do this to me

3 Likes

the cool one

1 Like

you know for something i named the nbow files because i was trying to copy over the names one at a time from the tierlist maker but they just gave it to me all at once which i’ll take but it make the folder have a weird name this sure is lacking nbow

3 Likes

nyabow

3 Likes

movies and music are cool

2 Likes

thats my hot take

Smh qhy did your car get all crushed up… cringefail loser ass car, REAL cars back in the day when they MADE THEM GOOD stayed perfectly rigid and intact in crashes,

3 Likes

its done
tutuu owes me an adderall
one second

2 Likes

Disagree

1 Like

i’m sorry I don’t have an opinion of best warriors cats subforums to stalk people on, there’s too much of a generational divide

3 Likes

teenagers man

2 Likes

If you’re actually dedicated to your craft you stalk people on the Hug Page (which was the vent thread)

2 Likes

…and as the genius i am i included two lilith pfps

4 Likes

my parents told me when I was 5 that I could never quit and had to always try my hardest at everything and now I think about killing and hurting people if I lose at ping pong or perhaps monopoly

5 Likes

i have managed to double everyone
how i did is beyond me

2 Likes

My parents didn’t tell me this and I still think about killing and hurting people when I lose at monopoly

4 Likes

My tumblr mutual misinterpreted my poem…

1 Like

I definitely think I come by it naturally at least a bit but also I blame my parents for it because I truly believe they could have tried and stopped it

3 Likes

I made it really clear as a kid that I hated losing unhealthily because I would simply cry if I didn’t win. maybe my parents should have seen that and tried the whole ‘winning isn’t everything’ bit instead of the ‘you could be doing so much more if you tried’ schtick

4 Likes

Speaking of pfp swapping. Atlas, today is my results. Donțt forget your promise

1 Like