Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

Really dumb question: are you toskarin?

Nope

1 Like

Not the original and not any of the 40 impersonators

are you winning may

Lobocorp I just started an attempt today after a while of being distracted by maybot and I had the great idea to try to beat a White Fixer with just my Twilight agent because it’s easier to check when it’s doing the stupid attack. I look away for 1 second and my guy dies. Because it’s Twilight

all the fixers will do a special thing when they die. pale fixer’s special thing is that he fucking explodes and does a shit ton of pale damage to anything that is within range of his dead body

wait white not pale

when white fixer loses a certain amount of hp they start praying and what this does is reflect all the damage they take back to the attacker because fuck you

I know what hte fixers do I’ve fought them all enough. It’s just the one thing the white fixer does where it reflects all your guys’ attacks isn’t great when you’re not very good at paying attention

personally i’m a fan of when the fixers are boosted and one shot anything with a light sneeze

1 Like

I just restart lol

i think dog collars should be a common accessory for people

3 Likes

Thank you for your input

2 Likes

also when the black fixer spawns in extraction or records and breaches all my alephs

wtf why is the next cookie at 21480 I was doing a Pattern

4 Likes

should’ve been there to set the cookie count yourself

2 Likes

I mean, you could change it.
Who’s gonna stop you, Katze?

2 Likes

I made our conversation into an image

6 Likes

Patterns are made to be broken

1 Like