Cookie Thread Act 4 (Act 5): The Fifth One

TRUE

1 Like

Hey y’all, from tomorrow I will be on this site less (Man this also means I am going to miss the annuals rolecard of me), if you need something from me be sure to DM me.

Love you all

17 Likes

WHAT

:sob:

what happened

yoo :( okay !!

1 Like

just bought another 1kg pack of ketchup :blush:

1 Like

…why?

did you use up the previous 1 kg package already?

ketchup :heart::heart::couplekiss_man_man::heavy_heart_exclamation::couplekiss_man_man::heart::couple_with_heart::kiss_woman_man::love_hotel::couple_with_heart_woman_woman::love_letter::heavy_heart_exclamation::couple_with_heart_woman_man::heart_decoration::green_heart::blue_heart::cupid::broken_heart::sparkling_heart::gift_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::broken_heart::heartbeat::blue_heart::revolving_hearts::yellow_heart::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes::black_heart::blue_heart::yellow_heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::cupid::cupid::broken_heart:

1 Like

yes

1 Like

…how long ago did you buy it?

1 month ago but that one probably ended in 2-3 weeks

2 Likes

finals
has to study

1 Like

…to the point that he’s gonna miss FAM?

2 Likes

[cut to me trying to play two mafia games during my finals]

1 Like

that is what i said, mhm

1 Like

damn i didn’t know he has finals for the rest of his life

1 Like

Just added up all my Flight Rising items and found 700kg… so I suppose that 400 didn’t disappear into thin air. It was just broken into smaller pieces which are invisible to me because they are small

:(

cya again at some point!

1 Like