Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i agree with this plenty

silviu really tries to be normal but he cant

2 Likes

you also def don’t make orthodox posts tutuu you are a quirky weirdo. also may should be higher. benguined/arete/chloe lower.

6 Likes

may is like an AI trying to be likeably-dislikeably-concerning but actually being good at it

6 Likes

I feel like i’m supposed to not think highly of may off of some vague societal and moral standard, yet i still do hold them in high regard

3 Likes

This means I’m winning

1 Like

On an unrelated note, do not stand within neck snapping distance of me, as I’d rather not have to hide another body given I’ve forgotten the tech since I last did it.

ur such a critter

1 Like

Neck snapping is deeply uninteresting to me

WE ARE DIFFERENT PEOPLE

i mean

chupey

1 Like

chupie

1 Like

thats literally serial killer behavior they dissect insects and small animals and take them apart and place their limbs next to each other

1 Like

Serial killer behaviour is cute and appealing, right?

3 Likes

thank god may is so small and weak and pathetic otherwise i’d be worried

1 Like

im p sure every kid that knows how to disassemble a pen and put it back together isnt a serial killer but im not sure

2 Likes

Evverybody who does a dissection is a serial killer

1 Like

may in the body of tutuu is literally killing 50 people. tutuu in the body of may is getting run over by a car tommorow

4 Likes

i think may is going to die by getting run over by a car. or in some vehicle accident. calling it now

2 Likes

The cars here go too slow for them to reasonably run you over. Too much reaction time. Which means that tutuu has somehow left the vicinity of my house? Good job, tutuu, that’s farther than I get

1 Like