Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

that was for may and i meant chemistry

fight on big heights? We’d probably all be F tier

horizontal axis is how annoying the people who main them are, from most annoying to least annoying?

1 Like

somewhat cool but you could probably make a connection if you tried rly hard

tbh thats probably the biggest hint left

on average a chart like this would have most names gravitate towards a diagonal line going from the bottom left to top right, although this one kinda didnt

1 Like

me when i repeat stuff

Popularity?

warm

Summary

this one is probably the closest guess so far but for reasons i dont think anyone here would understand

cold

Would I be able to get it if I know nothing about super smash brothers video game

we got a bingo on vertical what was our hottest guess for horizontal?

i think so, and i think overrelying on specifically smash will make it harder to get

Anyway time to see what other jnovel stuf they brought to the table

horizontal axis slow movement speed to fast movement speed?

cold

i did consider making the graph with this as the horizontal axis tho lol

Mhm I see…

idt any of the horizontal guesses have been insanely hot. honestly maybe the earlier ones were hotter i might have to back read

1 Like

lmao I just* got a message from my AirBnb host saying he could come let me in in half-an-hour from then

* it was actually like an hour ago but after midnight

3 Likes

Did they do it

the good news is that hopefully this means we’ll be set for the rest of the trip (I am obviously not leaving my nice warm hotel room in the middle of the night)

3 Likes

Does it have to do with the physical properties of a video game character (e.g. movement speed, range, etc)