i think im doing that thing where im stupid

1 Like

@tutuu can i get ten dollars if i figure out where you live

4 Likes

It’s $10 to decipher the entire censored text, only $5 for the university

4 Likes

i’ll take those rates

1 Like

I’m not giving tutuu my payment details for $5 so I cashed it in for 2.5 mosquito nets

4 Likes

huge

1 Like

i originally thought tutuu just wanted me to case him out. i got the cctv out and everything

3 Likes

Note that you’re not required to fail any number of drivers’ tests to get a separate ID it’s just that if you happen to have failed 4 drivers’ tests like noboyd in particular this owuld be wise to do

1 Like

may knows where i go to uni (so does arete :fearful:)

3 Likes

i thought you were only at 2 wtf

1 Like

dude not built for the streets :sob: literally

2 Likes

Once I was trying to get a guy to figure out on his own that ew go to the same university cause I wasn’t sure if he was comfortable with me reaching out to him about it and was very confused when he seemingly didn’t notice it from very obvious details like “I put my lanyard with the university name in the background of a photo of my desk”

2 Likes

i just drove SO successfully (don’t ask how much faster i was going than the speed limit on average)

2 Likes

I reached out to him about it and he was like oh cool and proceeded to talk about it in public repeatedly so it appears he was not uncomfortable and I was just being May

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

Throwback to when orange randomly decided to add me and an offsite person who i had NEVER talked to before to a groupchat

Said “hey you guys go to the same school”
And left

Thanks orange!!!

8 Likes

LOL NOOOOO

5 Likes

England

2 Likes

Orange should go to jail for that

4 Likes