Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

oh once I could barely breathe in the middle of the night and had to go to the hospital tthbthbthtbhtbhtbhtbthbt

2 Likes

I think I get a ~normal amount of like. Physical amount of symptoms from sickness. But they’re more disabling because I’m weaker in the first place. Easier to go from “barely able to go to class” → “not able to go to class” than from “easily able to go to class” to the same

1 Like

i think my strangest physical fact is that i can pop almost all of my joints

2 Likes

I was in Italy at the time on a vacation, it was horrifying

this was in like. 2nd grade i think
only serious asthma attack i’ve had

I can dislocate almost all of my joints. Get good

2 Likes

i have to do it regularly or i get stiff

1 Like

You WOULD have asthma

1 Like

I can’t touch my toes though

TRUE but that one doesn’t count!! it’s related to allergies you don’t get any psychic May points for that

1 Like

I haven’t felt sick sick in years

shoutout to having to twist my spine 90 degrees both ways every half hour really just keeps you active

1 Like

Same no allergies. My vision is insanely good, like 20/10, I get tons of back pain so can relate. and mental im just existing, quite sad a lot idk.

wat

1 Like

I remember when I was a kid being unable to breathe from sickness somewhat often but either shower steam or cold night air would generally improve it. Honestly that sounds kind of fun I want to not be able to breathe right now that’d be fun

I can also pop a lot of joints htbthbththtbh

1 Like

how could you twist your spine

1 Like

too real. as a kid i used to play a lot of yugioh and there was this card

i used to visualize having a worm in me just like that eating away at my stomach ache and it helped me a ton

2 Likes

I want to not but then I do it anyway

1 Like

To be clear it’s incredibly unfun and it’s viscerally terrifying in a way that little else is. But that’s fun to me

2 Likes