Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

I don’t like them, theyre annoying… I cant eat certain foods and break them constantly… and they stress me out, BAD.

2 Likes

Did you only recently put your braces? After your teeth gotten used to it after like 1-2 weeks, you shouldn’t have problems where it breaks

1 Like

6 Likes

Ah yes the childhood memory of braces.

no Ive had them for almost a year now, I get them off next year… and talking about stress, I need some crackers :(

3 Likes

You hoe

1 Like

Am I like adachi from persona 4, is this what you’re trying to communicate to me

lilith called me the same earlier looks like everyone calls me that now ;-;

1 Like

Awww, I thought calling people “hoe” in 2024 could be my trademark

1 Like

you farming tool

3 Likes

i like how you put us in lovers instead of the actual people dating

why is lilith the world

why are atlas and min temperance?? neither of them have restraint especially with the conventional definition

3 Likes

you nailed the fool and the hanged man though

2 Likes

Says the joker

2 Likes

Tutu I wonder, do you even know what each tarot card from here even means?

1 Like

Still trying to figure out on it, I think they have specific meaning to them

1 Like

I need a joke right abt now

2 Likes

Tarot Card Meanings

Stolen from another project I’m working on, which in turn stole from the Internet

1. The Fool: beginnings, innocence, possibility, potential, freedom, initiation, risk
  2. The Magician: manifestation, desire, spark, dreaming, imagination, capability, courage
  3. The High Priestess: intuition, inner wisdom, divine femininity, deliberation, balance
  4. The Empress: nature, creativity, abundance, expansion, connection, love, growth
  5. The Emperor: authority, discipline, caution, ambition, organization, control, leadership
  6. The Hierophant: tradition, education, ritual, examination, adventure, humility
  7. The Lovers: relationships, unity, duality, community, acceptance, partnership, heart opening
  8. The Chariot: control, willpower, triumph, self control, independence, perseverance
  9. Strength: courage, compassion, resilience, stamina, patience, wisdom, personal power
  10. The Hermit: introspection, contemplation, inner guidance, solitude, care, authenticity
  11. The Wheel of Fortune: change, cycles, karma, luck, rapid change, fate, transitions
  12. Justice: clarity, truth, fairness, ideals, ethics, nuance, social structures, seeking truth
  13. The Hanged Man: release, new perspectives, sacrifice, stillness, patience, discomfort
  14. Death: endings, transformation, metamorphosis, change, grief, rebirth, answers, loss
  15. Temperance: patience, moderation, purpose, wonder, harmony, internal change, luck
  16. The Devil: destructive behaviors, playfulness, desperation, internal shadows, vices, wildness, desire, temptation
  17. The Tower: upheaval, chaos, disaster, disruption, confusion, forced assessment
  18. The Star: hope, faith, healing, recovery, compassion, insight, steadiness, self-love
  19. The Moon: illusion, intuition, anxiety, strange wisdom, uncertainty, instinct, ferocity
  20. The Sun: positivity, success, vitality, multiplying sparks, abundance, celebration
  21. Judgment: reflection, absolution, awakening, internal crossroads, moving forward
  22. The World: completion, fulfillment, self-expansion, serenity, strength
3 Likes

i just went with the names i only looked up the meaning of the chariot coz it was the most disconnected sounding one

Unbelievable, tutu actually matched me

2 Likes

yeah this should have been arete

3 Likes