Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Are you eclipsing they solar?

I am, I cant wait to moon the sun

1 Like

I wanna be able to look at it but I don’t have the special glasses and I’m not sure if we can truly look at it safely.

2 Likes

what about your TOW NY glasses

1 Like

honestly, with how stylish they are the moon should be scared

1 Like

They’re cornettos. Sold in every corner shop’s freezer at the front in the UK.

1 Like

Sunglasses don’t cut it :pensive:

1 Like

Oh hey! So that term is actually used in english! We have a similar word in Romanian.

It’s an Italian brand name.

1 Like

This talk about Tarot cards makes me want to play Cyberpunk 2077 again
I literally bought a Tarot deck bc I thought they were cool, but 100% don’t believe in them

1 Like

Misty from Cyberpunk 2077 literally got me into such a spiritual vibe that I bought a Bible, a tarot deck & a cross necklace
Proceeded to never use any of them after using them once

1 Like

Could just ruin ur eyes permantently

that’s why she logged into fol

3 Likes

I don’t believe in mythology but I adore mythology. I’m pretty sure that the “magician” sits at a table in front of you, puts each tarot card face-down and picks 2 random cards based on “gut feeling” and then it’s supposed to tell you your fortune and things about you.

When it comes to whatever I am hearing of tarots in my daily life is people sillily trying to predict what essay topic we’ll have to write for the finals, which I thought it was really funny

1 Like

That’s exactly what I am like. I absolutely love the whole vibe of tarot and stuff, and the thematics of the cards, the symbolism, despite knowing they’re complete bs

1 Like

eclipse

3 Likes

It looks really eclipsey

Like 6 times eclipsey

So true bestie

Is this what we act like or what we like playing, cuz im a wizard main

1 Like

This is truu tho

1 Like