Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

This is so fucking cool its like im looking through an instagram filter

It’s dark and everything is… brown
Holy shit man

5 Likes

not in the zone of totality and didn’t get glasses so i don’t get to look at it proper. but the sky getting dark is neat i guess

1 Like

it’s like seeing something cool on the wall of plato’s cave. it’s almost something cool in reality

3 Likes

this is the last thing you are supposed to do with tarot cards.

4 Likes

this is why people keep fucking up the death arcana

2 Likes

at least it didn’t get clouded out like last time. not a cloud in the sky here. so it was actually kinda a better overall experience

1 Like

just make a pinhole camera

We can’t look at the eclipse because no glasses but yeah it’s weird looking out lol

1 Like

if you are in an insanely specific area at a very specific time it is 100% safe!

1 Like

Totality bros

Nya

I think I liked P3’s cast (and music) slightly better than P4’s, but P5 is still the best of those 3.

It took me about this long too. I’m shocked I’ve beaten any persona game based on how much of a wall I hit with games the last few years, but I’ve beaten 3 of them now and maxed S-links in all of them.

I also beat FE3H (at least one ending) but couldn’t get into FE Engage at all, and I think the former having strong socializing elements helped a lot. That and I love Edelgard as a character, and Edeleth is my OTP and it’s not close.

eclipse was SUPER cool def worth it ty to the people here who convinced me it was something i needed to see

5 Likes

welcome back sun \o/

4 Likes

it was as if it was night time at 3pm
crazy

1 Like

I wanna hear you talk about your experience because you’re really into this stuff and I think that’ll be fun

2 Likes

Remind me tomorrow, I’m on vacation with a friend to see it and I am going back to socializing with her

4 Likes

I got to look at the sun!