Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

see
mario and luigi are extremely well characterized in spite of not having dialogue because they do so much nonverbal communcation

1 Like

GO ONION I NEED TO COLLECT THE TOOLS

2 Likes

so long gay bowser

1 Like

Lmao

itt: origami fan gaslights poor innocent children into calling an onion a garlic

2 Likes

yooo i got an 86 on a math exam that I felt pretty bad about!! lets go

2 Likes

one time i happened to be touring the same high school as one of the onioneers on the same day, and i was doing one last interview in an office when i saw his coat in there

i left a slip of paper that i wrote a caesar-ciphered “GARLIC” on in one of the pockets

the next time i saw him in school he was fucking spooked

6 Likes

Also regarding the vibe of hardly talking in person but unable to stop when it comes to text:

I am definitely an example of that, but not nearly as much as Lilith appears to be.

(See: How I play mafia when I do play it)

yo let’s go

l m a o

you play mafia?

i thought you just nyaed

1 Like

this also means that as long as I do the rest of the hw for the class, i only need above an 80 on the final exam to get an A in the class.

and thats if 0 extra credit is offered for the final which I feel like there is gonna be

2 Likes

GJ Bionic

1 Like

observes the interaction between 2 cats

1 Like

I technically play mafia

I do make token attempts at showcasing my thought process

But in all other respects I am there to shitpost and nya

And maybe commit murder

Nya

nya

Nya

1 Like

nya

plus for my only other graded class I still have left, if I do all the hw and go to all the labs for the rest of that class, I only need above a 70% on the final exam for an A, and that number could be lowered if I get above an 85 on my next exam (but can’t go down because we drop the lowest exam grade)

I have a pass/fail class that unless I literally just don’t show up for exams I think I am good on.

1 Like