Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

yeah we need more spice tho
when you’ve played minecraft 100000000000000000000 times you get bored the second you beat the edragon

4 Likes

I have found very few mods that actively add grind that feels worth it

3 Likes

BTW was pretty solid but that’s been deprecated for probably a decade at this point

1 Like

i want this but some people here like modded and hate vanilla and others (me) hate modded and like vanilla

2 Likes

start an FoL SMP
(if you’re bored :joy:)

3 Likes

tbh modded or vanilla isnt the biggest thing for me with minecraft, i just need something to do or a goal to accomplish

2 Likes

FoL SMP would go hard

3 Likes

you’d probably like Citruscraft then

1 Like

i think the real biggest issue is some people like survival and some like creative

3 Likes

solution
allow hacked clients

3 Likes

we should do a questing pack (like po3 or enigmatica 2 or something)
one that allows you to party up and do quests together
you can also just play the game normally and build and mine and whatever, but it gives the mc vets more goals to reach and more ‘endgame’ content - and there are also more cool blocks and mobs and stuff

edit: to be clear the quests are like “chop a tree and use the wood to make planks!” and scale all the way up to like… “kill the wither!” then u get points that u can use towards a shop to get goodies like an enchanted sword or a shield

2 Likes

honestly we should incorporate this idea into FM

6 Likes

or we could just play pixelmon

3 Likes

what was that one old magic-themed one with the towers

1 Like

im not a huge fan of pixelmon but id prob play it

1 Like

idk what a questing pack is but a vanilla-lite does sound fun

1 Like

the issue i find is modded content severely tampers with the spirit of the game. im not playing to “win” im playing to create

4 Likes

idk

id join just to build dumb shrines

uppydated

2 Likes