Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

gay?

gay!

2 Likes

foler communication:

3 Likes

It’s not fair you have blushing Amity as a pfp it makes me want to like everything you say

3 Likes

and then the mets hat brings you back to your senses

3 Likes

yeah i really just watched that episode, saw that frame and was like “oh new pfp” instantly

every once in a while i just stare at it for a bit

2 Likes

3 Likes

WOW FAKE FAN. I watch the entire show for the girl kissing. We are not the same.

But seriously Owl House is great. It finds its stride pretty quickly after the first few episodes and it has genuinely cool fight scenes. The animation is great. And, ya know, girl kissing.

4 Likes

REAL

I LOVE OWL HOUSE SOOOOOO MUCH

i genuinley think thanks to them is like. the best episode of anything ever. it does EVERYTHINg it needed to do SO well, develops the characters in such a short time and in such a SMARt way god i love it

2 Likes

(i have seen the show lmao, not just that episode)

also reminder to everyone to watch this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZvV39zbcLM

i hope this is a reupload of a video ive watched and that I havent happened to have seen the same 99 view video as you
or maybe youve sent it before lmao

I have zero hope for a show based on Slenderman to actually be any good. I just feel like it’s a monster you really don’t want to ever clearly show and the dude is on the fuckin poster.

1 Like

Oh okay I misunderstood. My apologies. As recompense I will click your link.

3 Likes

i think i sent it before lmao

fam2

3 Likes

that makes me feel better lmao

what trivia team name did you end up using

1 Like

Jenna pointed out to me that the team names could easily identify the place we did trivia so I cannot say lol

3 Likes