I got no clue what any of this means :sob:

2 Likes

S tier is not what I expected.

2 Likes

1 Like

brain no understand

1 Like

Kami = kamicha, person to your left
Rii = riichi, publicly declare your hand is one away from winning and lock it in, allowing your hand to be higher value in exchange
After = later in time than
Toimen = person across fron you
Discard = dispose of
4m = 4 man, a tile

sushi trap = May got owned

1 Like

Specifically, because the person across from me had tossed out a 4m without issue, I thought it was safe for me to toss out a similar tile, because hand structure bullshit. It was not

1 Like

I posted this to a mahjong friend a while ago and they also could not identify the meaning of most of the terms

2 Likes

he was hunting down and exposing bad guys with the mystery machine

2 Likes

this is extremely accurate

ybw tries to be weird and silviu tries to be normal (they both fail)

2 Likes

I FUCKING DID IT

Being “normal” on this forum is an achievement in itself.

3 Likes

i love spending my free time just looking through random playlists. its how find new music. at least before i started just finding random albums and listening to them In Full
alot of these things are completely indecipherable. what the fuck is antipop. this villaincore playlist is just indie rock and pop. where am i. is it allyship to listen to transmasc pov playlists. i refuse to believe meatcore is a real thing what are you talking about. why is the thumbnail just nagito komaeda WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

Ground type is the most consistently good typing and everyone who disagrees with me is wrong

Steel might have a higher ceiling but also lower floor

Ground is just always reliable

1 Like

Particularly because most ground types can use stealth rock and stab earthquake

1 Like

ground has better offensive than steel obviously, but also like, steel is insane defensively

2 Likes