Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

i dmed about 60 people for @Marshal’s welcome back present almost all of them strangers it made me cry from anxiety after the first 10 but after a while i got the hang of it and stopped caring if the conversation went awkward i started being like a professional secretary filing people left and right

9 Likes

I love getting to be a secretary it’s so fun and good

3 Likes

Wait until tutu hears of me trying to get alot of people trying to say happy birthday to a certain person.

1 Like

I still have all the SSs.

1 Like

when i become the businessman you should be my secretary. bring me coffee and answer phone calls while i do the big money important business

2 Likes

did it go well?

How am I supposed to steal money like that?

1 Like

put it in the bag obv <3

1 Like

you can steal some pocket change from the pocket change drawer while trying to hide from me

There were some people that I would consider welcoming, suspecting or judgemental. The judgemental people were in the rarity.

1 Like

may is totally the type of person to sneak a fistful of candy out of the bowl while nobody is looking

3 Likes

I have a bad music teacher that confiscates our phones. I usually stay in front of his bench where the phones are kept and I snuck phones from there.

Have you not seen me reporting in this thread multiple times on how much candy I was able to illicitly take out of various bowls at law firms, aunt’s house, etc

1 Like

This isn’t a read on the type of person I am it’s an observation

1 Like

Some classmates are really annoying though because for the life of them can’t keep a poker face or abstain from exclaiming loudly.

Like can’t you see I am doing illegal non-consequential stuff here?!?

At my grandmother’s funeral my siblings and I had a running competition to see how many mints we could take out of the bowl at the front desk. At my grandmother’s funeral

3 Likes

My dad participated (at his mother’s funeral)

absolute madlads

1 Like

When I was a kid I shared a room with my sister and I had to get a safe disguised as a book to lock up my candy

2 Likes

We had different safes beforehand but they could be broken into pretty easy so I went for the book