Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Enjoy your undeserved clout…

The people behind me think I suck shit at freecell

1 Like

Sadly I can’t hold you accountable yet because I am yet to start doing my own physical exercises to not be physically frail.

I will accountize you one day, just you wait!!!

is it because you suck shit at freecell

I plead the fifth

That’s a really funny expression

well i plead the sixth. what now liberal

1 Like

I WANTED TO MAKE THAT JOKE BUT THEN I CANCELLED MY COMMENT

Noooooooooooooooooooo

one time i was on my laptop in a lab class with people sitting right next to me and i received a discord dm from a friend and i opened it and it was a full blown uncensored nfsw meme and since then i stay away from discord in class

2 Likes

the people sitting behind me don’t think anything because there are no people sitting behind me. i’m always in the back of the class no one is allowed to know things about me

3 Likes

Vanilla games aren’t filling on FoL!

Solution:
Every game henceforth will be Combinatrics mafia or Popcorn mafia.

3 Likes

Hm. What if we held a year tournament where we had someone to go into every online mafia community we can find, and invite them to send a representative to this tournament. Odds are some of those players will like the site and decide to stick around afterwards. We call this tournament something important sounding like, idk, the mafia championships to boost attendance.

3 Likes

Wow this will 100% work and totally not fail in any conceivable metric ^W^

saying this to luka is incredibly funny

2 Likes

i think fol needs another trust fall

2 Likes
Summary

Go figure BTW, the server is worse off due to it. I could at least guarantee my thread pull to get a game or two pre championships, but halting games for fucking “ToS Championships” just made the server more icky than it was before!

1 Like

why

Did

You recieve that unprompted

1 Like

do you think we could host the throne of lies championship

1 Like