1 Like

which is both evil and chaotic

katze has you.

1 Like

everyone seemed to agree i was a lilith

1 Like

Liliiiiiiiii false advertising is a crime that you go to jail for

2 Likes

well what i was saying is i can kinda see the logic if you look at it from the surface, cuz i basically just roast people (evil) and complain about people doing stupid stuff in mafia games instead of playing it by the book (lawful)

but i’m actually just a tsundere

2 Likes

my ass is a jade through and through but sure lilith is nice too

3 Likes

crime,,,

2 Likes

Anyway it doesn’t occur to my brain that even though I am taking a break from mafia here I could just be casually chatting every day about things and making discussion.

I don’t know if this is the ADHD or autism but it’s for sure one of them.

2 Likes

yeah

1 Like

you might want to get that checked out

1 Like

luckily I have trained gar to go HEY YOU DEAD every once in awhile so they don’t worry about me.

3 Likes

oooh right youre just doing that in hopes someone will tell you to stop that. you wanna get told that. make sense make sense

i dont feel chaotic but as ive said before its because i see the process that goes into what i do. in real life id give it to you i do alot on impulse but online i think it all through

1 Like

redacted

2 Likes

.i am confused

1 Like

yesss talkkk we talk every dayyyy

nbowie also used to never speak here and now shes here very often too

talk talk talk :blush:

I think on FOL I’d probably slot myself in as lawful good in the sense that I have deified myself, therefore the law I follow is that which I myself have crafted as a benevolent God-King of sorts, D&D speaking.

Katze didn’t want to think much on me though so they just slide the sliders a couple of times and shrugged

1 Like

thats oki sillyhead pat pat~

Oh yeah i didn’t check results, whose repping fol in champs

1 Like

nobidy let may know this but ive been signing up his mail box for free coupons for stores that are nowhere near him to see what happens to his body

2 Likes