Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Actually, why do you think this? I think you’ve only ever seen me actually go ham on people who are rude to my friends not me lol. I am the classic fight for his friends trope tbh.

But since I am self-deified and laws can be defined by which God you worship it kind of fits. This was started to be explored in detail in the flavor for the game I hosted with litten but then it became apparent I had maybe played a little loose with the vanilla queue rules so I lost motivation to finish the flavor <.<

1 Like

i know chloe better than anyone~

vibes mostly, the phighter situation → making a thread here after the ban kinda came to mind not that i think dunking on phighter is morally gray

maybe i should have bumped it up a bit higher

1 Like

I should sleep

1 Like

Meow meow meow meow meow meow

1 Like

you’re just saying what she wants to hear, which isn’t the truth

just because she is objectively a lawful good person doesnt mean she likes this about herself which is why she let me corrupt her into being slightly less so

1 Like

katze you put me all the way over into lawful when I told the mods of mu to go fuck themselves over phighter

I think you mixed up lawful/chaotic with good/neutral lol

1 Like

see when you put it like that you raise a good point

however i closed the page

1 Like

also I have probably told the mods here once or twice if they dont handle someone I will

lol

2 Likes

u are master gaslighter thats why i put in neutral evil :heart:

if katze is the master gaslighter what am I, who masterfully gaslighted the gaslighting master?

1 Like

u are a silly bunny~

true tbh

1 Like

ok but this is just lawful neutral in action because [insert justification here] therefore i am right and you are wrong

3 Likes

:sob: :sob: :sob:

oki im sorry

pls dont hate me katzi

hug :people_hugging:

1 Like

achromatic is a mercenary ridding the lands of evildoers instead of letting the police do it themselves

vigilantism is illegal therefore

3 Likes

Therefore you have me all the way over in lawful?

3 Likes

Katze this is why you get copy/pasted on every time smh

3 Likes

idk that seems lawful to me if you look at it from the perspective of applying your own law onto the “guilty” to rid the land of them

(you will never convince me im wrong)

1 Like

I want a good burger

1 Like