Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

why does everyone keep putting me as ultra-lawful

2 Likes

just because I don’t lie to people and think that it’s important in some circumstances to have a principle-of-keeping-confidentiality if someone only told you something because they expected you to keep such a principle and am autistic doesn’t mean I’m automatically lawful-aligned

2 Likes

That actually sounds like a lot of fun.

You have like a mental dichotomy of things which you believe are moral or immoral and generally use that to make your decisions. And you do this consciously. I just kind of do what ever I want

1 Like

That’s normal everyone does that [person who has never met a normal human]

3 Likes

Me: “Katze and tutuu put me as Lawful evil on their alignment charts. Where would you put me?”
Jenna, grinning, starting to laugh: “Lawful evil.”

:sob:

2 Likes

my principles are all super normal things like “murder is bad”

3 Likes

Hazzy and May were emphatically telling me how bad the village was. The demon was bad at one point too but I think someone pointed out that their mistake was at least reasonable. Or perhaps it was only mistake and they were still bad.

1 Like

THEY DIDN’T KILL THE UNSPENT ARTIST HARDCLAIM

2 Likes

THE CLOCKMAKER DIDN’T CLAIM THEIR NUMBER

3 Likes

THE CHAMBERMAID GOT A 1 ON TWO PEOPLE WHO BOTH CLAIMED TO HAVE WOKEN AND THEY KILLED A RANDOM OTHER PLAYER BECAUSE “THEY SAID THEY DIDN’T WAKE LSAT NIGHT AND THAT’S PRETTY SUS”

2 Likes

ON D2 THE CHAMBERMAID ALSO DIDN’T CLAIM THEIR NUMBER BECAUSE THEY WERE MAD AT US FOR “”“ACCUSING THEM”"" BY CLAIMING AN INVESTIGATOR PING

4 Likes

The ranom other player was the Scarlet Woman by chance. Failing upwards

that player was the Scarlet Woman though so was this really a bad play?

i think we are too harsh on poor aret

this is very true. @benguinedparbecue would agree

5 Likes

Didn’t a villager not claim something important just because another player accused them of being evil? Like it was an indirect accusation even. So real tho

1 Like

if someone expects me to not accidentally post their name everywhere that seems like a skill issue,

7 Likes

heheheheh arent you adorable :blush:

i love you! :orange_heart:

orange heart coz u love orange hearts :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, when’re ya’ll going to change the cookie thread name?

1 Like

also poor rich give the man his cookie ;-;

2 Likes