Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

His interpreter stole millions of dollars from him because he had complete access to all his bank accounts. Locked Ohtani out of even viewing them. Ohtani didn’t know because he never checked

So now every time I think about that story I’m like oh shit I have to make sure my interpreter (my mom) isn’t stealing millions of dollars ($200) from my bank account to pay for gambling debts (brother’s basketball registration) by completely locking me out of it (accidentally using the paypal in her name linked to my bank account I made when I was too young for paypal)

1 Like

but surely it’s a coverup to protect mlb’s golden boy from the gambling allegations… (ignore that all the evidence suggests otherwise)

2 Likes

lol… and to think my favorite person was popoff/25 from Columbus riverdragons ;-;

2 Likes

The guy who deferred like his entire salary definitely has a gambling problem

1 Like

3 Likes

Anyone in this chat culturally enlightened or just me

5 Likes

it’s culturally important to know how to derive quantum mechanical equations

4 Likes

I’m submitting work for this physics class late and they’rejust not taking points off it. I haven’t even emailed. I just appera to have privileges

3 Likes

MAY BIAS

3 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaa how terrible is this script I just made

2 Likes

@benguinedparbecue, I summon thee.

1 Like

this was made with very little overarching theme :joy_cat:

man i’m not that good

i think lycanthrope is a generally overtuned character and including monk as well is probably more than a little unfun for the evil team? but there is counterplay to it so it’s more just a gripe with the character than the script

2 Likes

flowergirl and fortune teller seem excessive together, especially when the only way for a demon swap to happen is scarlet woman

1 Like

gossip seems kinda good when the only other methods for extra deaths are gambler and the ojo deliberately missing? maybe the latter is good enough to add some level of ambiguity but idk

1 Like

I think I have made a maximally terrible script

1 Like

needs philosopher, i hear that makes the fang gu/lunatic interaction so much more fun!

3 Likes

crichard: wow this is the best thing i’ve ever seen. they should use this setup in champs

4 Likes