Cookie Thread Act 4: katze thread

Hello arctic, how is arctic doing

oh wtf i missed this well nvm then

1 Like

eepy

2 Likes

I usually nap in the afternoon, but not this time. Gosh, I have so many things to do.

Iā€™m glad I got rid of like 2 worries as of now, super happy over that

3 Likes

the payment will be wired to your account

3 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes

All targets neutralized. Good work, 47. Head to the nearest exit.

3 Likes

Really like this RP flare

1 Like

No I donā€™t mean only support nightless

2 Likes

I mean only support the following modifiers: nightless, etc.

3 Likes

If there is a genuine interest in incorporating JOATs I will do it, the only reason I havenā€™t done it is because it would require a custom framework to support JOATs and some rewriting of code that would otherwise be quite forgiving on my laziness and inefficiencies
If JOATs were the only thing that required custom frameworks Iā€™d have incorporated them into the first version anyway but thereā€™s a lot of things in mafia that require custom frameworks and implementing them all right away would be tedious and seldom used.

4 Likes

the most common turbo setup we play on MU uses a joat (1x cop 1x vig 1x doc) so consider it genuine interest from me and probably some other people

4 Likes

Eepyness wins, good night chat

I already have alignment cop, doctor & vigilante programmed. So itā€™d just be a case of building a joat framework.

4 Likes

you study to be a lawyer but you ALSO know programming?!??!?

4 Likes

Programmingā€™s always a useful skill.

2 Likes

Donā€™t get your hopes up. The bot is definitely going to go turbo time, one way or another.
Iā€™ll be running a test game that specifically allows slanking and faux pas rulebreaking to test the bot going turbo time once itā€™s complete.

4 Likes

I was joking yknowā€¦ I spelt field wrong ;-; I was saying a softball position TwT but I would like to be a peace keeper -p-

1 Like

7 Likes

turbos on fol would be sick, makes way more sense for a turbo in an infinite scroll format rather than pages imo

5 Likes